Monday, August 6, 2012

6th Bead Soup Blog Hop Soup Ingredients

Wow.  Time has gone to fast or else I have a major problem with procrastination.  Probably both.  This weekend is my revel date for the Bead Soup Blog hop and I am just getting around  to post the lovely soup that I received from Bryna Lumb.  She read over my blog and through our e-mails, Bryna was able to create the perfect soup for me.  Travel back in time a bit....  In Feb. I went on my first cruise!  Mom, my brother, Tom, and I went to the Bahamas.  I had a wonderful time and have such fantastic memories of the trip, the island, the sand, and the palm trees....  Fast forward to now...  When Lori set up the partners for the hop, Bryna was in Cozumel.  I was so envious and told her to put pictures on her Facebook page.  They were beautiful!  
So with out further ado-----  My soup!

 Bryna lampworked the focal and the spacer beads.  She also made the clasp in the first picture.  The sea shells are by Suburban Girl Studios.  Then she threw in some Swarovski crystals, S.S. beads, soldered jumprings, peace beads and coordinating ribbon.

Take a closer look at the focal!!!  I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




So my soup have been simmering and it is almost  done.  See everyone on SATURDAY!!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you've come up with! Love the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete