Sunday, February 9, 2014

Welcome Back !

It has been a while since I last blogged.  Mom is so much better now.  Her new cardiologist realized that she was being over medicated which resulted her having a series of really weird symptoms.  Now that she is on the right dosages, she is almost back to normal!  (Happy dance!!)

We have been back to making jewelry and I am working on my web site.  I am hoping to have it up and running by the end of February if not sooner.

Tonight, I am waiting for LoriAnderson Bead Soup Blog Hop sign ups to start.  Feb. 9th at Midnight   Seven more minutes my time. Lori is an awesome artist.  Over the past several years she has been having multiple health issues yet still keeps it together to create fantastic jewelry, complete a book, and host the Bead Soup Blog Hop.  This year she has streamlined the process and is only having one sign up date and one revel date.  I think that this will be a lot less confusing for everyone involved.

I have enjoyed the hop over the last couple of years and truly feel honored to be part of this yearly event.
Three more minutes to go.
Time for me to stop and go to Lori's blog.  I will be back after I sign up.
Two more minutes. I am so excited!!!!

DONE!  I have submitted my form and I am ready to PARTY!!

Just a reminder of what I have made in the past.
From Bryna Lumb


Now that I am back on track, please expect to be able to read a lot more posting from me.  I can't wait to share some on my new creations.





No comments:

Post a Comment