Monday, March 6, 2017

Hello World

  Time to dust off my blog and get myself back into shape.  I have been such a procrastinator lately that I am beginning to wonder if I am getting either depressed or just plan overwhelmed!  Since I haven't written since 2014, I am going to say that it has been both.  Mom went through a really bad time with her heart, then pneumonia, then a  C-Diff infection all within one year.  I wasn't sure if she was going to get stronger and completely pull out of it or not.  Fortunately, she did and she continues to get stronger each day, but it has taken her about two years to feel a marked improvement.  During this time, my fibromyalgia kick in and I got diagnosed with osteoarthritis mainly in my hands.  Well, up until the last two weeks, I could deal with it all and although it has been frustrating and a pain in the you know what, life has been good.  I know that there are people who are a lot worst than I am and they are dealing with more severe problems that I am so I haven't complained or said much about what is going on.  Two weeks ago, it seemed like everything just exploded on me and the inflammation seemed unbearable.  I went to the rheumatologist who wanted to put me on a different drug.  She was very honest and told me that one of the side effects to the medicine could be the loss of my peripheral vision. Since I already have vision problems that was not a option I wanted to chance, so I told her that we need to find something else to reduce the inflammation.  We are working on that solution.  Any suggestions would be helpful!

Now that I have gotten that off my chest, I am going to close this posting and tomorrow I will start a new page in my blogging and post happier information.  Take care everyone and enjoy your life everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment