Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Bead Soup

Well. my soup is ready to mail!  I have been so indecisive about what to send Christie that I think I drove Mom crazy.  On Saturday, I create one bead soup mix, then Sunday changed my mind and  now tonight I planned a different one. Here is a little hint about what is in the package---  ready for it----   A Focal Bead!   Seriously here is a picture of the finished collection
Oh did I happen to mention that it is already in the packages.  When Christie lets me know she has gotten it, I will post what is inside.
I have more to write but that will be tomorrow's blog.  Watch out it is a cooking lesson.


3 comments:

  1. It's here!!!! I'm so excited :) LOVE, LOVE,LOVE the opaline beads- can't wait to begin exploring all the possibilities. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andra! Awesome blog and I love the Bead embroidery you are doing. I'm visiting the BSPH participants just to say "Hello" and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

    ReplyDelete