Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Morning!

  Let's me be the first to tell you I don't function in the morning.  In fact, I am amazed that I am on the computer.. I uploaded some pictures last night and just wanted to share them.
This is Smokie.  Smokie came to visit over Christmas from Boston.  He is 17 years old and has been a part of our family since he was six weeks old.  Smokie lives with Mary and Carl and truly is Lord and Master of his domain.
As you can tell, he wasn't happy about the change in venue site.


I told in my first blog that I have three daughters, Carol, me, Mary, and Donna. So I wanted to share their picture with everyone. We were at Mary's wedding and a great time was had by alll.


Well, I'm off to work so I will post more later.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your kitty -- I have two long hairs. And love the lady in the pink hair, because I have about four inches of pink at the end of my brown hair!

    Your first follower!v :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, Donna has been coloring her hair that color for five years. Every time she changes it, her boss tells her to dye it back to pink. I think people with pink hair are fun and full of imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smokie's in your blog!!! He's trying to eat my veggies.

    ReplyDelete