Friday, January 13, 2012

Just Thoughts

      Oh, I have been lazy with my writing this week.  It seems like the week have flown by and I am not sure were it went.  Wednesday night, I met with a group of neighbor ladies for stitcher's night. four knitters, one non-crafting lady and me, the lone beader.  I find it easier to bead than knit---I started a scarf 8 months ago and only have six inches done.  It might be completed in time for Christmas 2013  HAHA  Or I might commission it out for completion. 
     I have been searching blogs this week in anticipation of the Bead Soup Blog Hop.  I figured that if I don't get picked, at least I will have practice hopping around. Wow, again what talent I found.
 Looks like roads in the sky near Georgetown, DE

      I was listening to the radio in my car yesterday- The Bridge out of Harrington, DE and a song came on.  Two lines in the song have been stuck in my head since then-- "As you do everything you do to the glory of the One who made you,  Every little thing that you do to bring a smile to His face." (Steven Curtis Chapman)  I kept thinking that if everything I do honors Him than everything will turn out right.  Whether it is helping someone at work, talking to a friend, creating a piece of jewelry, or just living, it will be alright.  So, my friends, just remember that LIFE IS FANTASTIC!
     I am off to bed.  Tomorrow, it is oil changing time for my car and then coffee with a new friend!  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment